Quotes

My Best Friend Essay In Urdu Mera Dost Behtreen Friendship Dosti Speech In English

By 1:13 PM ,

My Best Friend Essay In Urdu Friendship Speech In English: Two people who likes and trust each other are called friends. The sustainability in friendship and love is only possible when two people have the same thoughts, character and behavior. If their ideas and behaviors are focused on one point, then certainly interaction and love will increase among the friends. Every person, whether good or bad, rich or poor, urban or rural, definitely have friends.

Thank God I found a good friend, his name is Ahmed. We both friends are faithful to each other. He lives in my neighborhood and attends school with me and our nature and habits are similar to each other also. He becomes upset when he sees me in trouble. I am very lucky that Ahmed is my good, compassionate, competent and hardworking friend.

Best Friend Wallpaper
Pyara Mera Dost Essay In Urdu Mera Behtreen Dost Pasandida:

0 comments