Marjan Stone Benefits In Urdu CORAL Stone Moonga Ki Pehhan Stone Marjan Price In Pakistan
Marjan Stone Benefits In English Marjan Stone Name
and Structure: Coral is very famous
gem, it is tasteless, its effect is hard and dry, it is found in the base of
ocean, its outer layer is very hard and due to water its effect is also hard,
it is the combination of iron and calcium carbonate. Coral has different names
in different languages which are very famous in some Asian countries like India, Iran.
- Parwal: in Sanskrit, it is called parwal.
- Coral: its English name is coral.
- Moonga: its Urdu name is moonga and marjan pathar. You can read marjan stone in urdu which is given below also.
- Coream, sadhoupi: they are its names in Hindi, it’s also called doram.
- Basad: it’s also called basad in Persian.
- Ocean gem: in Arabic, it’s called ocean gem.
This is the only stone which can’t be make real or fake. If this stone is burned in the fire of with muck then it becomes ashes and this ash is used as powder.
- This stone saves from the effects of black magic or magic.
- If it put on the necks of children then they will save from the evils powers.
- Coral gives relaxation to those children who scared while sleeping or cry without any reason.
- With the smoke of this stone, evil powers don’t come near to you.
- Coral pathar or marjan stone increases the wealth.
- Coral safes from all types of magic.
- Coral is very effective for increases the confidence.
tags: coral stone benefits in urdu, marjan stone in Islam, marjan stone history in urdu and hindi.